Texas Animal Manure Management Issues (TAMMI) Website is an electronic informational clearinghouse, developed and designed with a mission to provide agricultural waste management education and information on demand. The website is continuously updated with research based, unbiased information and educational materials including new publications, federal and state rules and policies affecting livestock and poultry operations, and research on animal waste management and related air and water quality issues.
- Solid-Liquid Separation of Animal Manure and Wastewater March 5, 2018
- Land Application of Poultry Lagoon Effluent February 21, 2018
- Composting Horse Manure December 20, 2017
- Techno-economic assessment of dairy manure granulation October 28, 2017
- Use of cationic polymers to reduce pathogen levels during dairy manure separation October 8, 2017