Texas Animal Manure Management Issues (TAMMI) Website is an electronic informational clearinghouse, developed and designed with a mission to provide agricultural waste management education and information on demand. The website is continuously updated with research based, unbiased information and educational materials including new publications, federal and state rules and policies affecting livestock and poultry operations, and research on animal waste management and related air and water quality issues.
- Techno-economic assessment of dairy manure granulation October 28, 2017
- Use of cationic polymers to reduce pathogen levels during dairy manure separation October 8, 2017
- Particulate Matter: What Is It and Why Does It Matter to Agriculture? August 9, 2017
- Composting Large Animal Carcasses July 20, 2017
- Manure to Energy: Understanding Processes, Principles and Jargon July 17, 2017